Saturday, Aug. 10–Saturday, Aug. 17, 2019
PHA Primary Recruitment Information
- Registration for Primary Recruitment 2019 will be open from Monday, June 3 at 9 a.m. to Friday, July 26 at noon.
- Late registrations are NOT accepted and NO EXCEPTIONS will be made.
- $200.00 per person from 9 a.m. June 3 – midnight June 16
- $225.00 per person starting June 17 – midnight July 7
- $250.00 per person starting July 8 – noon July 26 (includes room, board, tee shirts and processing fees)—this fee is NON-REFUNDABLE
- For participants who live on campus, move-in will take place on Saturday, August 10. Specific move-in times vary by Residential Hall.
- For participants who live off campus, lodging is your own responsibility. You will be given a dining hall card for your lunches during Primary Recruitment.
- An optional profile picture upload will be on the second page of the registration. Photos must be 1) taken in front of a plain/blank background 2) passport style photo: shoulders up, head facing forward.
- If your photo does not meet the requirements, a new photo will be requested. The new photo will sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to register you must upload a copy of your latest transcript with cumulative GPA. This could be in the form of official, unofficial, or latest report card. Upload to Campus Director.
- Students must be fully admitted to the University in order to register.
It is HIGHLY recommended that women participating in primary recruitment or non-primary recruitment have at or above a 3.5 cumulative high school or college GPA at the time they are seeking membership. In Fall 2018, the average GPA of women who participated in Primary Recruitment was 3.81/4.0. Visit the FAQ page for more information.
- If you are sophomore university student partaking in primary recruitment it is HIGHLY recommended that you have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Once your registration is completed you will not be able to login and make changes.
Have questions about primary sorority recruitment? Check out Recruitment FAQ!
Bid Day 2019
Can’t make it to Bid Day? Join the celebration via Livestream! Mizzou Film Crew will be filming all the festivities and streaming them at 12 p.m. CDT.
- Location: Stankowski Field
- Time: 10 a.m. (Check-In begins at 9 a.m.)
- Venue Information: Upon arrival, registered spectators must check in and obtain a wristband. Spectators will be able to watch the Bid Day Celebration from the grass area located southeast of the field. Feel free to bring a blanket or lawn chair for comfort during the celebration.
- Parking: Spectators are encouraged to park in the Visitor Parking at Turner Avenue Parking Structure.
- Weather Information: If Bid Day 2019 gets rained out the celebration will be taking place in Brewer Fieldhouse. Due to capacity, no spectators will be able to attend. Weather decisions will be communicated to registered spectators via email.
- Questions? Contact Brooke Bernstein, Vice President of Membership Education, at email@example.com.