Requesting New ETA Events
The Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life is currently seeking potential events hosted by MU student organizations and university departments to be included in the 2018-2019 Fraternity & Sorority Life Educational Tracks for Accreditation Program (ETA Program).
We are looking for large-scale programs that provide meaningful opportunities for student learning and engagement. Events must fulfill the following criteria to be considered:
- Open to undergraduate students for free or limited cost
- Fall into one of the following categories: Health & Safety, Campus Engagement, Cultural Competency, Personal/Professional Development, Community Impact
- Capacity for 25+ students to participate
- Event created in OrgSync
- Event Attendance uploaded to OrgSync no later than 2 business days after the event
- Event submission completed at least 2 weeks prior to the event
Approved events will marketed to 7,000+ members of the fraternity & sorority community on a weekly basis.