The National Pan-Hellenic Council, Inc. (NPHC) is a coalition of the nine largest historically Black Greek-letter fraternities and sororities, currently representing over 1.5 million members internationally.
NPHC Executive Board
- Official spokesperson of the NPHC.
- Serves as a liaison for the NPHC between the PHA, IFC, University officials and MU staff members.
- Maintains close contact with all work of the NPHC.
Executive Vice President
- Oversees select NPHC committees.
- Collaborates with IFC, MGC and PHA representatives for community-wide programs.
Vice President of Records
- Compiles and distributes meeting agendas to all representatives and chapter presidents.
- Records and maintains a complete roster of all members of active chapters of the NPHC.
Vice President of Finance
- Manages all financial transactions and maintains the NPHC financial records.
- Curates and provides a financial report for General Body meetings.
Vice President of Public Relations
- Executes public relations and marketing systems that promote activities of the NPHC and the fraternity/sorority community, as well as special events and/or programming executed by the NPHC Executive Board.
- Assists chapters in developing and maintaining public relations strategies along with planning and executing recognition and encouragement of chapters.
- Maintains all social media accounts, photos and history of the NPHC.
Vice President of Outreach
- Plans and collaborates on community-wide programs.
- Provides educational programs that articulate the need, benefit and value of community service.
- Assists other executive board members with programming in their areas.
Cody Sallee, Advisor
2500 MU Student Center
Columbia, MO 65211