The Panhellenic Association (PHA) is the governing body of recognized National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) sororities. PHA works toward providing a community of values and connection that unites all sorority women.
- Presides over all PHA delegation and executive board meetings.
- Develops the National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) Annual Report.
- Maintains close contact with all work of PHA.
Vice President of Risk Management
- Educates the PHA on risk management issues.
- Oversees the PHA judicial board.
- Performs all duties for the PHA President in their absence.
Vice President of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Implements and advocates for changes outlined in the action plan, and tracks chamber/PHA progress related to the action plan and diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Oversees diversity and inclusion alliance and works to provide resources and educational material for committee members and chapters.
- Ensures inclusion and accessibility in all programming.
Vice President of Philanthropy & Service
- Provides educational programs that articulate the need, benefit and value of community service and the differences between a beneficiary, philanthropy and community service.
- Liaison between the PHA and the Circle of Sisterhood.
- Works with the Vice President of Member Education to pair and oversee sister sororities, by creating requirements of the grouping, including a philanthropic, service and/or service event.
Vice President of Recruitment External
- Coordinates and executes all aspects of recruitment.
- Publishes all materials related to PHA recruitment.
- Works to revise the recruitment rules annually with the chapter recruitment chairs for adoption by the PHA delegation.
Vice President of Recruitment Internal
- Coordinates and executes all internal aspects of recruitment.
- Communicates with prospective members and families.
Vice President of Finance and Records
- Maintains current financial records and gives a monthly financial report.
- Creates the annual fiscal year budget for the PHA.
- Organizes and plans PHA executive board elections.
Vice President of Member Education
- Assists with education materials for all members.
- Recognizes the academic achievements of the PHA community.
- Creates and distributes PHA scholarships.
Vice President of Public Relations
- Executes public relations and marketing systems that emphasize the positive activities of the PHA and fraternity/sorority community, as well as special events and/or programming executed by the PHA executive board.
- Maintains a positive relationship with media outlets.
- Assists in developing and maintaining public relations strategies.
Vice President of Member Experience
- Collaborates with the Vice President of Finance and Records to create scholarships for members of the Panhellenic community.
- Further develops and grows Sister Sorority programming and provides resources to allow inter-chapter communication and collaboration.
- Creates opportunities for collaboration between external campus resources and the Panhellenic community.
Anna Pellegrini, Advisor
2500 MU Student Center
Columbia, MO 65211