Explore Fraternities and Sororities
Fraternity & Sorority Life is composed of four governing councils. Together they build a community of outstanding individuals who lead in every corner of campus.
Explore the dozens of fraternities and sororities that make their home at Mizzou.
Benefits of Fraternity & Sorority Life
When you join a chapter, you get:
- Supportive friends
- Scholastic resources
- Leadership and career opportunities
- Opportunities to take part in service projects and philanthropic fundraising
- Access to a national network of alumni
2019 marks the 150th year of fraternity and sorority life on the Mizzou campus. It’s also marks:
- 35 years of Mizzou FSL partnership with the Special Olympics.
- 30 years of partnership with the Red Cross during Greek Week.
- 20 years that Alpha Phi Gamma National Sorority Inc. Eta Chapter, the first and only Asian-interest sorority in Missouri, has been at Mizzou.
More than half of all fraternity and sorority members at Mizzou made the dean’s list in spring 2018. The average GPA for fraternity and sorority members at Mizzou traditionally exceeds 3.0. See our community’s grades and statistics.
Service is an essential value at Mizzou. Our fraternities and sororities do a lot of good. Each year, chapters raise more than $500,000 in charitable donations.