Representing one of the greatest fraternity communities in the world, IFC provides a space to create your own meaning, find your own success and gain lifelong friendships and connections along the way.
All media should email the Vice President of Public Relations.
- Represents the IFC on any university or student committee as necessary.
- Keeps the IFC advisor informed of all IFC business and brings business to the President’s Council when necessary and appropriate.
- Maintains close contact with all the work of IFC.
VP of Risk Management
- Educates chapters and members on risk management issues.
- Revises and enforces all of IFC Risk Management and social policies.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date copies of all IFC Risk Management Policies for all IFC chapters.
VP of Judicial Procedures
- Acts as head of the IFC Judicial Board to oversee cases, does not vote on individual conduct matters.
- Acts as the liaison between the IFC Executive Board, the IFC Chapters President and the Office of Student Accountability & Support.
- Keeps updated records of completed sanctions.
VP Finance and Records
- Prepares a budget for the fiscal year for IFC.
- Collects all dues and fines owed to IFC and notifies the IFC President when a member fraternity is in debt.
- Pays all bills owed by the IFC.
- Coordinates all council-wide recruitment programs.
- Available to help with member fraternities’ recruitment programs.
- Assists in monitoring and coordinating formal and informal recruitment.
- Oversees, monitors and coordinates all aspects of the Rho Gamma program (application and selection process, scheduling, training, etc.)
VP Membership Development
- Develops programs to educate members, both associate and full, about the challenges facing our Greek community.
- Develops programs aimed at building Scholarship, Leadership, Service and Brotherhood among members.
VP Inclusion and Brotherhood
- Acts as a liaison between the IFC, Office of Institutional Equity and other necessary offices providing resources for inclusion on campus.
- Programs and educates on equality of all minority communities on campus including, but not limited to, the LGBTQ community, racial minorities, those with varying gender orientations and those with disabilities.
- Work with chapters and incoming to students to help with ADA accommodations during recruitment and throughout the school year.
- Develops new programs to assist chapters and presidents regarding IFC and community values.
- Maintains an active calendar of IFC events and activities.
VP Public Relations
- Publicizes IFC events.
- Manages and update official IFC social media accounts.
- Serves as the liaison to media outlets.
VP Scholarship and Administration
- Attends Mizzou Student Association meetings.
- Oversees the promotion and recognition of academic excellence among member fraternities.
- Responsible for the IFC Annual Report and applying for local, regional and national awards.
Cody Sallee, Advisor
2500 MU Student Center
Columbia, MO 65211