The Fraternity & Sorority Advisory Board’s (FSAB) sole purpose is to advise and report to the vice chancellor of student affairs, the associate dean of students, and director of Fraternity & Sorority Life on broad matters of policy, strategic planning and administration relating to fraternities and sororities recognized by the University of Missouri. In addition, the FSAB shall assist with communications between the university and the active members and alumni of the recognized fraternities and sororities.
The advisory board’s recommendations provide invaluable information to the leadership of the Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life and help guide efforts to provide the resources necessary to maximize a positive, successful and inclusive experience for our students.
Although limited in scope to fraternity and sorority students, the advisory board recommendations contribute to a larger mission to establish favorable educational, intellectual and cultural experiences for all students.
Members are nominated from the broader MU fraternity and sorority community and serve up to two years. The council is comprised of students, alumni, local and national fraternity and sorority advisors/staff, and MU administrators. This group meets several times throughout the year.
- Samantha Brown, Multicultural Greek Council President
- Megan DeShon-Runge, Ex-officio, Interim Director of Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Logan Goulet, MU Panhellenic Association President
- Andy Hayes, Ex-officio, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Civil Rights, Title IX & ADA Title IX Coordinator
- Ed Knollmeyer, Ex-officio, MU Assistant Vice President and Director of Risk & Insurance Management
- Christopher Jefferson, Phi Beta Sigma
- Paul Maguffee, Ex-officio, University of Missouri System Deputy General Counsel
- Isaiah Massey, National Pan-Hellenic President
- Andrew McCarthy, Pi Kappa Phi
- Kate Migliazzo, Chi Omega
- Thom Molen, Interfraternity Council President
- Dr. Bill Stackman, Ex-officio, Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
- Dr. Angela King Taylor, Ex-officio, Associate Dean of Students
- Mark A. Van Zandt, Ex-officio, University of Missouri System Counsel