The advisory board’s recommendations provide invaluable information to the leadership of the Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life and help guide efforts to provide the resources necessary to maximize a positive, successful and inclusive experience for our students.
Although limited in scope to fraternity and sorority students, the advisory board recommendations contribute to a larger mission to establish favorable educational, intellectual and cultural experiences for all students.
Members are nominated from the broader Mizzou Greek community and serve up to two years.
- Torrey Davie, NPHC Council President
- Andy Hayes, Ex-officio, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Civil Rights, Title IX & ADA Title IX Coordinator
- Ed Knollmeyer, Ex-officio, MU Assistant Vice President and Director of Risk & Insurance Management
- Christopher Jefferson, Phi Beta Sigma
- Shelby Johnson, PHA President
- Libby Lawson, Chi Omega
- Warren Lawson, Pi Kappa Alpha
- Paul Maguffee, Ex-officio, University of Missouri System Deputy General Counsel
- Andrew McCarthy, Pi Kappa Phi
- Kate Migliazzo, Chi Omega
- Grace Patton, MGC President
- Karen Price, Pi Beta Phi
- Conner Sibley, IFC President
- Mark A. Van Zandt, Ex-officio, University of Missouri System Counsel
- Jeff Zeilenga, Ex-officio, MU Dean of Students
The advisory board is supported by the staff of Fraternity & Sorority Life and by MU Dean of Students Jeff Zeilenga. Dr. Zeilenga was named dean of students in July 2017 and has dedicated himself to supporting students and helping them successfully navigate their time at Mizzou. He recently received Sigma Phi Epsilon’s 2021 University Partner of the Year Award.