Recruitment is your first experience with the community where you experience who we are, what we value and where you could fit. Follow the tips below to make the most out of PHA recruitment.
Keep the following in mind before you start your registration.
- Once you have submitted your registration form, your responses cannot be edited. Be sure to proofread.
- Make sure your PNM Registration Video is completed prior to registering. See more info on the video process below.
- Save your username and password for Campus Director when you create your account. You will need this during recruitment.
In the spirit of equity, PHA requests PNMs follow the guidelines below:
- Videos must be taken in front of a blank wall, similar to a passport style photo.
- PNMs should be facing forward, have their shoulders up, etc.
- Videos should be no longer than 90 seconds.
- No professional videography allowed.
- Please introduce yourself and answer at least two of the following prompts:
- What is your proudest accomplishment and why?
- What is something that makes you laugh/happy?
- Tell me about a time that a failure turned into success.
- What are the few qualities you look for in a friendship?
- What are 3 words people use to describe you?
- What is your dream career and where do you see yourself in ten years?
- What motivates you?
- What are you looking forward to most about college?
- What is your favorite attribute about yourself?
- What does inclusivity mean for you?
- What is the greatest advice you have been given?
- If you could title this chapter of your life, what would it be and why?
- What is the most important quality that you are looking for in a sisterhood?
- If you could start a charity for anything, what would it be and why?
- Describe something you are passionate about. Why are you passionate about it?
- Who is someone you admire and why?
Follow the below steps to make a Youtube channel.
- Click the Sign-In button on the type right of the corner on Youtube.com.
- Click the Create Account button and select “for myself.”
- Enter your first name, last name and email address.
- Enter the verification code that was sent to the email provided.
- Enter requested information, hit “next.”
- Read the terms and conditions, then hit “agree.”
- Log into your account created, then select “Crate Channel.”
- Enter your First and Last name as a display name. A photo is optional. Once finished select “Create Channel.”
Once you’ve created your Youtube Channel, you are ready to upload your PNM video. Follow the steps below:
- Log into your Youtube account, clicking on your profile in the right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click “Upload Video” at the bottom of your profile’s home page.
- Input the video file.
- After video has uploaded, create a title, description and choose a thumbnail. Hit “next.”
- Your video will be screened to see if it follows all terms of service. Hit “next.”
- Important — under visibility, select “unlisted.” This will make sure that only those with the link will be able to view your video. Under Chapter Privacy Agreements, your video will not be saved or distributed.
- Copy and paste the URL, found on the visibility page, into the PHA Primary Recruitment Form.